Monday, January 30, 2012

Giving Up on Love

It's true. I'm giving up on love. I've spent way too much of my life looking for it, and not finding it. So that's it. I give up. See you later.

Instead, I'm going to focus my energy on other things - like creating a new blog so I can get free tickets to events!! Muahahahahaha!

And you know what??? After only two weeks (not even), pure and total SUCCESS!!

I'm on a few "Opening Night" invitation lists now!! Yay!! So, I'm doing far better in this realm than I am in the looking for love category.

Have you checked it out yet? I've been working on it and sorta totally neglecting this one. But by "working on it" I mean that I've been getting out there, going to events, and just enjoying the city as much as I can!! It's quite tiring! And who knew there was so much to do in Vancouver? Right? That's the whole point of my blog!

So go check out
Fun!Fun!Vancouver! and see what I've been up to!! You can also follow me on Twitter!

1 comment:

  1. The blogger world in the UK is not big enough for me to work that plan.

    I am so jealous.

    ReplyDelete