Thursday, January 19, 2012

So I Started a New Blog...

Okay, first of all, I am not abandoning you.

It's just that I have been wanting to do this other blog for a while now, and I finally got off my arse to do it. Basically, it's a blog geared at trying to find fun things to do here in the city of Vancouver.

I mean, we've been known to have a reputation for being.... kinda lame. Whether we are being dubbed as "No Fun City" or throwing hockey riots, it can be embarrassing sometimes to admit I'm from Vancouver. Plus, I am one of the many voices out there who continuously whine, "There's just NOTHING to do in our city!" and long to be elsewhere.

Yet, the thing is... there is a lot to do in our city. We just have to look for it.

So, without further adieu, I introduce you to Fun!Fun!Vancouver!

Now, I won't be talking about food much on this blog since there are so many food blogs out there that you can refer to. And it's just my opinion that is going up, so if I happen to hate an event, by all means don't take my word for it - go check it out for yourself. The point is to bring attention and support to local events and goings-on! So come on over there and join me already! If you're a Vancouverite looking for excitement in the city, or if you're a visitor and looking for something to do that isn't too touristy, hopefully Fun!Fun!Vancouver! can help you out!

No comments:

Post a Comment